Visifire v1.0.9 beta has been released. We have fixed a few minor bugs. Below is a summary of this release.
- Animation duration had a bug where, if duration is less than a particular value, animation used to fail.
- Zero valued DataPoint for Pie or Doughnut were causing exception. Now they are valid inputs.
- In some cases, on click of a sector in 2D Pie/Doughnut Charts, Label used to move out of the plot area as the Pie Explodes.
- In managed code, mouse events on DataPoint used to send canvas or path as parameter (sender) rather than sending DataPoint.
- If there were two or more charts in the same Data XML, Legend used to appear only for the first chart.
Thanks for your attention,