Visifire now supports MouseEvents like MouseLeftButtonDown, MouseLeftButtonUp, MouseMove, MouseEnter, MouseLeave. You can refer to our documentation for further details. Below is a summary of this release.
- ToolTip was not appearing on the beveled region of DataPoint. Now it has been fixed.
- Whenever relative path is used in Href, XAP file path was getting used as the base URI. Now the path of web page in which the chart is embedded is taken as base URI. So all paths are relative to the web page.
- When all values are negative in 100% stacked charts the Axis would take the limit as 150 to -100 instead of 0 to -100.
- In order to create step chart, users had to write the DataPoints with same XValue in Reverse order.
- TitleBackground and TitleFontColor for the Legend Title were not working.
- In Stacked charts if all YValues are zero then AxisManager used to throw exception. Now it is handled properly.
- If animation was type4 and if the Pie/Doughnut was clicked before the Type4 animation was complete, then it would cause an improper positioning of Pie/Doughnut.
- Cursor Property for all Chart elements – Sets the mouse cursor type when it moves over an element
- MarkerImageStretch property in DataSeries and DataPoint – Sets how the image should be stretched inside the marker to fill it.
- StartFromZero property for AxisX. In previous version, it was applicable only for AxisY.
Thanks for your attention,