This release contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Chart went blank if the no. of data points were more than 200.
- Tooltips disappeared & JS events did not work after v1.5.2 internal release.
(An emergency release – v1.5.3 – was done with the fix.)
- Vertical scroller for Logger did not scroll automatically if the content outside the viewport was selected.
- Charts flickered when updated from JS.
- Visifire’s “Auto Label Skip” feature can be enabled by setting Interval = “0″. This feature is helpful when there are high no. of datapoints where in Labels are skipped at regular intervals to avoid overlapping. Eg. <vc:AxisX Interval=”0″/>
Download the latest release here.
Visifire now works with Silverlight 2. In fact no changes were required to port Visifire from
Silverlight 2 RC0 (Visifire v1.5.0 was released recently to developers with Silverlight 2 RC0 compatibility).
All live examples in the website are successfully tested against Silverlight 2.
Download your copy of Visifire here.
Thanks for listening,
We have made a developer release of the Silverlight 2 RC0 version of the Visifire. Since this is not a public release the link in the Downloads page will not be updated until Silverlight 2 RC0 becomes public. Applications built using this release will only work with the Silverlight 2 RC0 Developer Runtime.
Download links for Silverlight 2 RC0 compatible version of Visifire:
With documentation: visifire_v1.5.0_with_documentation.zip
Visifire for managed code users: visifire_v1.5.0_for_managed_code.zip
Visifire source: visifire_v1.5.0_source.zip
Thanks for your attention,