This release contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Chart went blank if the no. of data points were more than 200.
- Tooltips disappeared & JS events did not work after v1.5.2 internal release.
(An emergency release – v1.5.3 – was done with the fix.)
- Vertical scroller for Logger did not scroll automatically if the content outside the viewport was selected.
- Charts flickered when updated from JS.
- Visifire’s “Auto Label Skip” feature can be enabled by setting Interval = “0″. This feature is helpful when there are high no. of datapoints where in Labels are skipped at regular intervals to avoid overlapping. Eg. <vc:AxisX Interval=”0″/>
Download the latest release here.