This release contains fixes for the following bugs:
1. CPU usage spiked up when events – MouseEnter/MouseLeave attached to elements – DataPoint/DataSeries for property – Color, were fired.
2. Axis-X disappeared & DataPoints’ position went wrong when, XValue of first DataPoint was changed.
3. Interactivity – Exploded did not function as expected, if MouseEvents were attached for Chart type – Pie/Doughnut.
4. KeyNotFoundException was not handled.
5. Property – MarkerBorderColor did not work for line chart.
7. Element – Title did not take default alignment in WPF.
8. Chart threw exception when custom ColorSet was used in Theme.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
1. Label’s position can be controlled by users in both Line & Area Charts, by setting the property “LabelStyle” to either “Inside” or “Outside”.
2. Chart will not re-render internally when the following properties are changed. In the chart only the changed properties will be updated, thereby decreasing the CPU usage.