This release contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Chart threw exception during serialization in WPF.
- Color property of DataPoint/DataSeries did not work if set from Style.
- Properties – Background, BorderThickness of Legend did not work in Silverlight.
- If AxisXLabel was long & Enabled property of AxisX was set to false, extra space appeared to the left of Chart.
- If RenderAs property was changed from Column to Line & back to Column, ColorSet failed to apply colors.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- If MarkerEnabled is set to false, instead of disabling, markers are hidden so that ToolTip is displayed. This is essential as ToolTip derives data from markers & if markers are disabled ToolTip would not show for Line Charts.
- ToolTip can be customized. Properties like FontColor, Size, Background etc. can be defined by user. Style for ToolTip can be defined in chart XAML or in a custom theme file. As this feature warranted some code inclusion, the size of .xap has grown from 199KB to 203KB.
- Initial loading of chart is faster, as render logic is optimized.