This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Property – Enabled did not work for the element – DataSeries for Chart types – Column, Bar, StackedColumn, StackedBar, StackedColumn100 and StackedBar100.
- For the Chart type – Line, if the DataPoint was not set, Chart was being drawn assuming the unset value to 0.
- Localization was not handled for property – YValue of DataPoint.
- In WPF, Chart threw exception at the first render if the window containing chart was minimized.
- In WPF, Chart threw exception if window containing chart was Maximized with Width & Height of the Chart not set.
- For a Chart with single DataSeries, ShowInLegend property of DataPoint did not work.
- If property – BorderStyle for DataPoint was set, Chart threw exception for the Chart type – Area.
- In Silverlight, if property – DockInsidePlotArea was set to True for Title at runtime, the PlotArea did not occupy the space vacated by Title after being docked.
- Legend Title misaligned, if property – TitleAlignmentX of Legend was set to either Right or Left.
- Chart types – Pie/Doughnut did not render as expected if property – YValue was undefined/empty or property – Enabled was set to False for DataPoint.
- Gap between the columns for Chart types – StackedColumn, StackedColumn100 & Column was unequal.
- For Chart types – Pie/Doughnut, if property – View3D was set to False & property – StartAngle was set, chart did not animate as expected.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- For Scrollable Charts, AxisXLabel clipping on both side of the Scroll Bar has been improved.
Download Visifire v2.0.9 beta here.