This is a moment of joy! Visifire 2.x is officially shedding its beta tag today. After keeping Visifire 2.x for reasonably longer period under beta, we are able to bring out a much stable version of it. During this period, we have made it undergo tests under extreme limits & with wide range of input data. Visifire users, you guys rock! Without your input, we could have never tested Visifire under such panoptic variety of data. Feature seekers, thanks for hanging on. We should start working on your requests soon.
As usual, below is the list of changes since last release.
- The property – Cursor & ZIndex can be changed in real-time.
- Default Angle will be 90 degree anti-clockwise if HorizontalAlignment property of Title is set to Right & VerticalAlignment property is set to Center.
Download Visifire v2.1.0 here.
Release of Visifire v2.x Final is imminent. One should find very less changes from the current release to the final one. The notable change in this release is completely re-factored code. This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- If the title was aligned to left/right, window stopped responding while resizing.
- Chart did not render as expected if Margin & Padding were set for Title.
- Newline Character “\n” did not work in the property – ToolTipText of any element.
- Chart threw exception, if it was added into a stackpanel without specifying Height & Width.
This release also contains the following changes:
- The Property – Color, has been renamed to Background, only for the elements – PlotArea & Axis.
- Default value for the property – Orientation of element – TrendLine has been changed from Vertical to Horizontal.
And the following enhancements:
- The property – Opacity can be changed in real-time.
- Handling of empty DataPoints in chart type – Line has been optimized. If one wants the points on the either side of the empty DataPoint to be connected, she has to set Enabled property of DataPoint to “False”. If set to “True” the line would break.
Download Visifire v2.0.10 beta here.