Release of Visifire v2.x Final is imminent. One should find very less changes from the current release to the final one. The notable change in this release is completely re-factored code. This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- If the title was aligned to left/right, window stopped responding while resizing.
- Chart did not render as expected if Margin & Padding were set for Title.
- Newline Character “\n” did not work in the property – ToolTipText of any element.
- Chart threw exception, if it was added into a stackpanel without specifying Height & Width.
This release also contains the following changes:
- The Property – Color, has been renamed to Background, only for the elements – PlotArea & Axis.
- Default value for the property – Orientation of element – TrendLine has been changed from Vertical to Horizontal.
And the following enhancements:
- The property – Opacity can be changed in real-time.
- Handling of empty DataPoints in chart type – Line has been optimized. If one wants the points on the either side of the empty DataPoint to be connected, she has to set Enabled property of DataPoint to “False”. If set to “True” the line would break.
Download Visifire v2.0.10 beta here.