This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- For DateTime Axis XValue property of a DataPoint was not formatted according to the culture used by current thread.
- ScrollBarOffset didn’t return correct value if ScrollBar position was changed manually using mouse.
- If Line, Point or Bubble charts are combined, some of the DataSeries went missing, when similar chart types are not grouped together.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- Events for MouseLeftButtonDown and MouseLeftButtonUp on PlotArea, are provided. Event arguments will provide XValue for the corresponding point. So, one should be able to find out the selected region and DataPoints within by using XValue.
- Once the chart renders completely, Rendered event fires. As soon as chart is fully rendered and DataPoints are visible on the screen only then the Rendered event of the chart will be fired. Please note that Rendered Event does not wait for the Animation to be complete.
Download Visifire v2.2.0 beta 4 here.