This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- In a Line chart if MovingMarkerEnabled property was set to true for a DataSeries, moving-marker was visible over the first DataPoint. Instead it should be visible only if mouse enters inside the PlotArea.
- Axis was misaligned in a chart with very less height if Title property was set for it.
Download Visifire v2.2.3 beta 4 here.
We just released Visifire 2.2.3 beta 3 which implements few features along with two new Financial Charts. Financial Charts were one of the most popular requests from our users. In the first phase we have implemented CandleStick Charts and Stock Charts. We’ll continue to implement new features / improvement in future releases.
Note: This version of Visifire is also compatible with Silverlight 3.
Below is the summary of this release.
New Features / Charts:
- CandleStick Chart
- Stock Chart
- Moving Marker which moves along the line chart when you move the mouse on PlotArea – Use MovingMarkerEnabled property.
- Visifire is now compatible with Silverlight 3
- Interval was getting set as 1 for values ranging within 0 to 1 while it should be less than 1.
- In some extreme cases Column Chart DataPoints were not getting aligned properly.
Below is a screenshot of newly implemented CandleStick Chart.
You can see live charts in our gallery.
Here is the download link.
This release contains few bug fixes and a new feature. We have implemented DataPointWidth property in Chart. Now you will be able to control the width of a Column/Bar by setting the DataPointWidth property in Chart. Width of DataPoint is calculated as a percentage of PlotArea viewport width.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- Label Placement for Funnel Chart has been optimized to overcome DataPoint label overlap.
- New property DataPointWidth has been introduced at the Chart level which allows the user to control DataPoint width in case of Column and Bar Chart types.
Download Visifire v2.2.3 beta 2 here.
We have just released Visifire 2.2.3 beta. In this release we have implemented Funnel Charts. You can see them here. You can create two kinds of Funnel Charts namely, StreamLineFunnel and SectionFunnel. You can go through Visifire Documentation to learn more about funnel charts.
Below is a summary of this release.
- Funnel Chart
- In a single series Chart, each DataPoint takes different colors from ColorSet. Previously there was no option to override this behaviour. In this release UniqueColors property has been implemented in Chart to achieve it. If UniqueColors property in Chart is set to false, all DataPoints under the DataSeries take same color.
- Line chart with 5000 or more no of DataPoints took longer time to render. Now it has been optimized.
- In line chart if MarkerEnabled property of a DataSeries/DataPoint is set to false, the corresponding legend entry was still displaying the marker while it shouldn’t.
Below is a screenshot of newly implemented Funnel Chart.
Click here to see the live demo.
Download Visifire v2.2.3 beta here.