We have just released Visifire 2.2.5.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- If there was single DataPoint with DateTime value and IntervalType property was set to Seconds or Milliseconds, Chart did not behave as expected.
- In WPF, if MouseLeftButtonUp and MouseRightButtonUp or MouseLeftButtonDown and MouseRightButtonDown events were attached to an element, both were firing at the same time.
- Chart threw exception if all the following conditions were met
- XValueType property was set as DateTime &
- IntervalType and Interval properties in AxisX were not set &
- DataSeries was empty
You can download Visifire v2.2.5 here.