This release contains fix for the following bug:
- In Line chart, if MovingMarkerEnabled property was set to True for an empty DataSeries, chart threw exception.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- Performance has been improved for the initial render of Chart.
- In Pie/Doughnut/Funnel chart, if MouseLeftButtonDown or MouseLeftButtonUp events are attached to any DataPoint or DataSeries, default exploding won’t work on click over a DataPoint. User can explode a Pie/Doughnut/Funnel segment by setting Exploded property of DataPoint to true at real time.
- Label placement algorithm for Line, Point and Area charts has been optimized.
- A new property TickLength has been introduced in Ticks. For more info, please check documentation.
Download Visifire v2.2.9 here.