This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Line chart was not rendered properly if a DataPoint was removed from the DataSeries and added a new one at realtime.
- In WPF, if FlowDirection property in Chart was set to true AxisXLabels were not rendered properly in x-axis.
- If two charts are present in a StackPanel, MovingMarker was behaving as expected for the second chart only.
- If ToolBarEnabled property was set to true in Chart, ‘Save as image’ button was not rendered inside the ToolBar of the chart.
Current release also contains the following enhancements:
- Axis rendering has been optimized to improve the performance of Visifire charts.
- In this release we have introduced a new property named IndicatorEnabled in Chart. User will be able to enable the indicator just by setting IndicatorEnabled property to true. Currently this feature is implemented for line chart only. We will implement the same for other chart types soon. Please checkout the example shown below and also visit Visifire documentation here for more info.
Download Visifire v3.0.3 beta here.