This release contains the following enhancements:
- Multilevel property path in DataBinding- Now onwards you will be able to work with multilevel property path while DataBinding in Visifire. You can learn more about property path syntax here.
- OnZoom event on Axis has been implemented. This event will be helpful when you are zooming more than one chart at a time. You can see live example below.
- Label for TrendLine has been implemented. You can see live example below.
- New properties StartValue, EndValue and Label font related properties of TrendLine have been implemented. So you can easily mark a region over the axis scale. See the example below.
- Now onwards you will be able to detect DataSeries/DataPoint on mouse event over Legend. You can see the live example below. Also you can visit Visifire documentation for more info.
Also this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- In WPF, memory was leaking while adding and removing DataPoints at real-time.
- Segmentation issue in Stacked Area chart.
Visifire v3.0.9 beta for Silverlight 3 has also been released with the above described features and bug fixes.
You can download Visifire v3.0.9 beta & v3.5.2 beta here.