This release contains the following enhancements:
- ActualInterval property has been introduced in Axis. So one can easily access the actual interval calculated internally.
- The performance has been improved by optimizing TextParser and DataPoint selection logic.
- Modifier “#Percentage” is now applicable for all chart types. You can see the live demo below. Also visit Visifire documentation for more info.
Here is the source code for the above sample.
Also, this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- In WPF, chart threw exception while resizing in Blend.
- Chart threw exception if InterlacedColor property of ChartGrid was updated at real-time.
- Stacked Area chart was not behaving as expected if YValue property was not set in DataPoint.
- Indicator for Chart was not working properly with Safari on Mac.
- TrendLine was not behaving as expected if XValueType property was set as ‘Time’ in DataSeries.
Visifire v3.1.2 for Silverlight 3 has also been released with the above features.
You can download Visifire v3.1.2 & v3.5.5 here.