Previously Visifire was not supporting property binding from XAML. Now onwards you will be able to bind all dependency properties of all Visifire elements (e.g. Axis, Title, TrendLine etc.) to any other property of a bindable objects.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Pie/Doughnut 3D Charts threw exception if Color property was set in a DataPoint with YValue property set to zero.
- Chart was not behaving as expected if a collection of charts was set as ItemSource in ListBox.
- Chart was not behaving as expected inside TabControl.
- Zooming was not working as expected in Bar Chart using Zoom() api.
- Chart threw exception as ZIndex algorithm was not generating proper value for larger no of DataSeries and DataPoints in Column 3D chart.
Visifire 3.1.5 beta 2 has also been released with the above fixes.
You can download Visifire v3.1.5 beta 2 & v3.5.8 beta 2 here.