Today we are releasing Visifire 3.6.0 GA with the following features:
Also, this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Opacity was not working as expected for Line, StepLine and Spline charts at initial render.
- BorderColor property was not working as expected for Funnel charts at real-time.
- Sometimes an exception was being thrown if chart size was very small.
You can download Visifire v3.6.0 here.
Today Visifire is released along with two new features
- DataSampling feature has been implemented in Visifire. If you are working with large data-set then data-sampling will be helpful in order to optimize the number of DataPoints to be rendered depending upon SamplingThreshold and sampling function. Currently Visifire will support sampling function type as average by default. SamplingFunction property is not yet public. We will support SamplingFunction property in Chart soon. You can visit Visifire documentation to know more about data-sampling.
- Visifire introduces new chart type QuickLine. QuickLine chart is similar to Line chart but some of the functionalities have been disabled in order to enhance the performance while working with large data-set. QuickLine chart renders twice as fast as Line chart.You can find more info regarding QuickLine chart here.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- ViewportRangeEnabled property was not working as expected in Line and Spline chart.
- CandleStick chart was not working as expected if YValue property was set in DataPoints and ViewportRangeEnabled property was set in AxisY.
- Chart threw exception if Selected property was set to True in DataPoints at initial render.
- If the current system culture was set to something else other than English, AxisLabels and DataPoint labels were showing values depending upon the default ValueFormatString set in Visifire. Instead ValueFormatString should be applied according to the system’s culture.
- PlotAreaMouseButtonEventArgs was not returning proper XValue and YValue if chart contains secondary y-axis only.
You can download Visifire v3.6.0 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 3.5.9. This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Chart was leaking memory while adding and removing chart in a Panel at real-time.
- In WPF, Chart threw exception while modifying the Template of the Chart in Blend.
- Event on labels were not working for Pie, Doughnut, Pyramid charts.
- Chart threw exception while mapping with High, Open, Close value of YValues property in DataPoint.
- Color of the 3D column or bar was not proper if LightingEnabled property was set to false in DataSeries and DataPoint.
Also this release contains the following enhancement:
- StickColor property has been implemented in DataSeries.
You can download Visifire v3.5.9 here.
Note: Including today’s release, future releases of Visifire will not support Silverlight 3. We’re finding it tough to support Silverlight 3 while exploiting the features of Silverlight 4.
Today we are releasing Visifire 3.5.8 GA with the following feature:
Also this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Chart threw exception as ZIndex algorithm was not generating proper value if there were more number of DataPoints in a DataSeries and DataPointWidth property was set in Column 3D Chart.
- Labels were getting clipped for Pie/Doughnut chart.
- DataBinding was not working as expected if DataContext of Chart was set from managed code.
Visifire v3.1.5 for Silverlight 3 has also been released with the above described feature and bug fixes.
You can download Visifire v3.1.5 & v3.5.8 here.