Today we are releasing Visifire 3.5.9. This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Chart was leaking memory while adding and removing chart in a Panel at real-time.
- In WPF, Chart threw exception while modifying the Template of the Chart in Blend.
- Event on labels were not working for Pie, Doughnut, Pyramid charts.
- Chart threw exception while mapping with High, Open, Close value of YValues property in DataPoint.
- Color of the 3D column or bar was not proper if LightingEnabled property was set to false in DataSeries and DataPoint.
Also this release contains the following enhancement:
- StickColor property has been implemented in DataSeries.
You can download Visifire v3.5.9 here.
Note: Including today’s release, future releases of Visifire will not support Silverlight 3. We’re finding it tough to support Silverlight 3 while exploiting the features of Silverlight 4.