Today Visifire is released along with two new features
- DataSampling feature has been implemented in Visifire. If you are working with large data-set then data-sampling will be helpful in order to optimize the number of DataPoints to be rendered depending upon SamplingThreshold and sampling function. Currently Visifire will support sampling function type as average by default. SamplingFunction property is not yet public. We will support SamplingFunction property in Chart soon. You can visit Visifire documentation to know more about data-sampling.
- Visifire introduces new chart type QuickLine. QuickLine chart is similar to Line chart but some of the functionalities have been disabled in order to enhance the performance while working with large data-set. QuickLine chart renders twice as fast as Line chart.You can find more info regarding QuickLine chart here.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- ViewportRangeEnabled property was not working as expected in Line and Spline chart.
- CandleStick chart was not working as expected if YValue property was set in DataPoints and ViewportRangeEnabled property was set in AxisY.
- Chart threw exception if Selected property was set to True in DataPoints at initial render.
- If the current system culture was set to something else other than English, AxisLabels and DataPoint labels were showing values depending upon the default ValueFormatString set in Visifire. Instead ValueFormatString should be applied according to the system’s culture.
- PlotAreaMouseButtonEventArgs was not returning proper XValue and YValue if chart contains secondary y-axis only.
You can download Visifire v3.6.0 beta here.