Today we are releasing Visifire 3.6.2 with the following bug fixes:
- Chart threw exception if Path property of DataMapping element was set to null while DataBinding.
- Chart threw exception if XValue property of DataPoint, AxisMaximum and AxisMinimum properties of Axis were set as exponential value.
- DataSampling was not working as expected if negative XValues were set in DataPoints.
You can download Visifire v3.6.2 here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 3.6.1 with few bug fixes:
- Chart threw exception if chart was smaller in size .
- Y-axis was not getting updated while scrolling if ViewportRangeEnabled property was set to true and one of the DataPoint’s YValue property was set to NaN.
- Chart threw exception if the same negative values are set in YValue in all DataPoints present in all DataSeries.
You can download Visifire v3.6.1 here.