Today we are releasing Visifire 3.6.4 with few bug fixes:
- Multi-line Labels were getting clipped while exploding last DataPoint in Funnel and Pyramid chart.
- ClosestPlotDistance property in Axis was not behaving as expected.
- In DateTime Axis, Chart threw exception on mouse click over PlotArea if there were no DataPoints present in Chart.
- Chart was not rendering as expected at real-time if DataPoints initial YValue was set to NaN and AnimatedUpdate property in Chart was set to true.
- ToolTip was not disappearing while changing the DataSource property of the DataSeries at real-time.
- Chart threw exception while setting new DataSource and updating the YValue of the DataPoints asynchronously.
- Name property was not working as expected if it was set in Chart from XAML.
- CustomAxisLabels were not getting placed properly in DateTime axis.
You can download Visifire v3.6.4 here.