Today Visifire is released along with one new feature
- Inlines property has been implemented in Title. Now onwards you can customize the text content in Title. Please check out the Visifire documentation here for more information.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Styles for chart elements were not working as expected.
- Bar chart was not drawn properly if AxisMinimum property was set to a value above zero base line.
- In DateTime axis, AxisLables were not displayed with proper interval if AxisMinimum, AxisMaximum and Interval properties were set in x-axis.
- In DateTime axis, AxisLabel for axis minimum didn’t display proper date if AxisMinimum was set in x-axis.
- While working with DataBinding, value of YValue property didn’t get converted to Double.NaN automatically if null value was set for YValue property.
You can download Visifire v3.6.7 beta here.