Today Visifire is released along with following new features
- Now Visifire supports MouseRightButtonDown and MouseRightButtonUp events in Silverlight.
- A new modifier, #LegendText is now applicable for ToolTipText and LabelText properties.
This release contains fix for the following bugs:
- 3D Charts were not rendering as expected if AxisMinimum property in y-axis was bigger than all DataPoint’s YValue.
- Sampled broken Line was not rendered properly if YValue property of a DataPoint was set to NaN.
- In StackedArea and StackedArea100 chart DataPoint label was getting displayed as NaN if YValue property was set to NaN.
- Custom value for AxisMinimum and AxisMaximum properties were not working if all DataPoint’s YValue property was set to 0(zero).
You can download Visifire v4.0.0 beta2 here.