Today we are releasing Visifire 4.0.2 beta with the following enhancement:
- Improved performance for QuickLine chart. Following are the cases for which the performance has been improved.
- Updating YValue property of DataPoints at real-time
- Scrolling a chart with large number of DataPoints
Also this release contains fix for the following bug:
- Chart threw exception if StartValue property was set to a value greater than EndValue in TrendLine.
You can download Visifire v4.0.2 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.0.1 with the following enhancement:
- Introduced AxisOffset property in Axis. Please check out the documentation here for more info.
Also this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- In a multi-series chart where one series targeting to Primary AxisY and another series targeting to Secondary AxisY, if all DataPoints YValue was set to 0 in first DataSeries and AxisMaximum property was set in Primary AxisY, Chart was not behaving as expected.
- If TickLength and TickWidth properties were set in MajorTicks or MinorTicks element, Gauge was throwing exception inside Windows Phone.
You can download Visifire v4.0.1 here.