Update: The last date to submit videos has been extended to 31st of July. We received requests for extension of contest date as many are on Summer vacation.
You like Visifire & have been candid about it. Why not say it on camera or show a feature that you love? All you have to do is a short video on Visifire to win Apple iPad 2 3G! That’s not it. Next 5 best videos get complimentary developer licenses of Visifire worth $2,500.
Embedded below is one of the iPad winning videos:
Now some simple guidelines. We’d like you to do either or both of the following:
- You facing the camera & talking about Visifire (like testimonial)
- You showing how you use Visifire in your application (like screencast)
Please try to comment on the specific features that you like in Visifire. Questionnaire below should help you get started:
- What were your perceptions before you started using Visifire and were you reluctant in any way?
- How did you feel as a result of using the Visifire?
- What specific results did you get as a result of using the Visifire?
The video should be under 3 minutes. Upload the video to YouTube.com. Use the strings “Silverlight, WPF, WP7 Charts & Gauges” in the name, description & tags of the video. To enter the contest send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the link to video, your full name, organization* & title*. Please send in your responses by 15th July 2011. Winners will be announced here in our blog.
US Sales: +1 (408) 600-0544 (Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm EST)
UK/EU Sales: +44 20-81-23-1250 (Monday – Friday 10 am – 5 pm GMT)
PS: By entering the contest you agree that you’ll maintain the video live & Visifire reserves the right to publish the video from its account in case the video goes offline.