Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.0-9 GA with the following enhancements:
- Performance optimization for charts.
- Introduced SideFaceBackground property in PlotArea.
- Introduced new Themes for Windows Phone.
Also this release contains fix for the following bug:
- In Line charts, marker size was not changing on change of LineThickness property in DataSeries.
You can download Visifire v4.5.0-9 GA here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.0-8 beta with the following bug fixes:
- Ticks and Grids on AxisX were not behaving as expected when AxisLabels were disabled.
- In Line chart when DataPoint’s YValue was greater than AxisMaximum, line was not clipping properly at the top edge of the PlotArea.
- In multi-series StackedColumn/StackedBar charts with RadiusX and RadiusY properties set in DataSeries, corner radius was not applied to a column when the next stacked DataPoint’s (column) YValue was set to 0.
- QuickLine chart was not performing as expected in WPF at initial render.
- When a DataSeries or DataPoint was inherited, Area chart was throwing exception on mouse over.
You can download Visifire v4.5.0-8 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire for SharePoint 184.108.40.206 GA with the following new features.
- Group by multiple columns or fields
- Aggregate functions
- New attribute BackgroundImage added in Chart Tab
You can download Visifire for SharePoint here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.0-7 beta with the following enhancements:
- Introduced HighLightColor property in DataSeries.
- Now CacheMode property is available for DataSeries and Axis. By setting CacheMode (in Silverlight 5), animations for few chart types can be handed off to the GPU for rendering in order to avoid freezing if UI thread is busy.
This release also contains fix for the following bugs:
- When a DataSeries or DataPoint was inherited, event arguments (e.DataSeries and e.DataPoint) on Legend mouse events were always null.
- Background, BorderBrush and BorderThickness properties of MajorTicks and MinorTicks in Gauge were not working on Windows Phone 7.1 app.
You can download Visifire v4.5.0-7 beta here.