Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.0-8 beta with the following bug fixes:
- Ticks and Grids on AxisX were not behaving as expected when AxisLabels were disabled.
- In Line chart when DataPoint’s YValue was greater than AxisMaximum, line was not clipping properly at the top edge of the PlotArea.
- In multi-series StackedColumn/StackedBar charts with RadiusX and RadiusY properties set in DataSeries, corner radius was not applied to a column when the next stacked DataPoint’s (column) YValue was set to 0.
- QuickLine chart was not performing as expected in WPF at initial render.
- When a DataSeries or DataPoint was inherited, Area chart was throwing exception on mouse over.
You can download Visifire v4.5.0-8 beta here.