Today we are releasing Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.3-2 GA with the fix for the following bugs.
- SharePoint page threw “Access Denied Exception” for user accounts other than Administrator.
- VfS for 2010 threw “Request not available” exception.
- DataSource drop-down list was not getting populated from available SharePoint Lists having read permission to the current user.
- Lists from web-applications were not getting populated in the DataSource drop-down list.
You can download Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.3-2 GA here.
Today we are releasing Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.3-0 beta with the following new feature.
‘Sort Data’ has been implemented in Visifire for SharePoint (VfS). User just need to go to ‘Order Data’ tab and select single or multiple fields and sort them in ascending or descending order. Please check the documentation here for more info.
Also this release contains fix for the following bugs:
- Lists presents under parent web-application and its sub-sites were not getting listed under DataSource.
- LabelEnabled property was not working as expected in DataSeries.
You can download Visifire for SharePoint v1.0.3-0 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.5 with the fix for the following bugs:
- In WPF (.net 4.0) Chart image was getting clipped while printing.
- DateTime labels were not generating properly when Interval and IntervalType properties were not set in AxisX.
- Chart threw exception when YValue and ZValue properties were set as empty string in XAML.
You can download Visifire v4.5.5 here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.4 with the fix for the following bugs:
- Chart was not performing as expected when a bigger date-time range was set in AxisX.
- Href functionality was not working as expected when Href property was set in Chart and Gauge element.
- ClosestPlotDistance property in AxisX was not behaving as expected.
- Stacked charts were not behaving as expected when AxisMinimum property was set in AxisY.
You can download Visifire v4.5.4 here.