Today we are releasing Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.4-0 beta with the fix for the following bugs.
- The DataSource selector in chart designer was not populating lists beyond first level sub-sites.
- Series Tab was not loaded with previously saved configuration
Also in this release the following new properties has been added in Chart designer.
- Chart: IndicatorLineColor, AxisIndicatorBackground, AxisIndicatorFontColor, AxisIndicatorFontSize.
- Series: AutoFitToPlotArea, BubbleStyle, BorderColor, BorderThickness, LineCap, LineFill, LineTension, IncludeDataPointsInLegend, PercentageFormatString, LabelLineColor, LabelLineEnabled, LabelLineStyle, LabelLineThickness, MarkerBorderColor, MaarkerBorderThickness, RadiusX, RadiusY.
- PlotArea: SideFaceBackground
- Legend: MarkerSize
You can download Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.4-0 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 4.5.6 with the following enhancements:
- Introduced AxisIndicatorFontSize property in Chart.
- Improved Point chart performance while using MarkerTypes other than Circle.
This release also contains fix for the following bugs:
- CustomAxisLabels were not working as expected with DateTime Axis.
- StackedColumn100 chart was not working as expected.
- Labels were not generated for DataPoints when AxisMaximum property was set in StackedColumn chart.
You can download Visifire v4.5.6 here.