Today we are releasing Visifire 5.0.0-1 beta with the following enhancements:
- Improved performance for LightDataPoint. Events and few properties have been removed from LightDataPoint in order to provide performance boost while creating instances for thousands of data points.
- Now modifiers are applicable in LegendText property of DataSeries.
This release also contains fix for the following bugs:
- Gauge was leaking memory while changing Minimum and Maximum properties of CircularScale.
- Chart with Log Axis threw exception when DataPoint’s Enabled property was set to False and XValue or YValue property was set to 0.
- DataSeries events were not working for Pie/Doughnut charts.
You can download Visifire v5.0.0-1 beta here.