We are pleased to announce the release of Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.5-0 beta with Drilldown feature. Drilldown is nothing but to move from summarized data to more detailed information on triggering some event. In Visifire for SharePoint, Drilldown functionality allows you to get more detailed data when a DataPoint is clicked in the Chart. For more info please check out the documentation here.
You can download Visifire for SharePoint 1.0.5-0 beta here.
Today we are releasing Visifire 5.0.1-0 with the following enhancement:
- Improved the look and feel of chart.
This release also contains fix for the following bugs:
- Chart threw exception while setting DataContext to null at real-time.
- DataPoint selection was not working as expected in Line series while zooming.
- An exception was thrown while loading the serialized chart in WPF object tree.
- Spacing in Legend entries was not proper in Line chart.
- Chart was not behaving as expected in designer when AxisX labels were disabled and chart’s Width and Height properties were set to zero.
You can download Visifire v5.0.1-0 here.