Today we are releasing Visifire v5.0.4-0 with the following enhancements:
- Visifire Charts for Windows Phone is now compatible with Windows Phone 8.
- In Radar Charts, mouse events are enabled for the DataPoints which are present at the bottom of another DataSeries.
This release also contains fix for the following bugs:
- DataPoints were not displayed in Chart at initial render when ScrollBarOffset property was set in x-axis and ViewportRangeEnabled property was set to True in y-axis.
- 3D Column and Area charts were not exported to XPS document correctly.
- Chart threw null reference exception while updating DataSeries at real time.
You can download Visifire v5.0.4-0 here.
Today we are releasing Visifire for Windows 8 v220.127.116.11 with the following bug fixes:
- Enabled property was not working as expected in Line charts.
- Chart threw exception while replacing DataPoints YValue by NaN value at real-time.
You can download it here.